How to proceed to requested file?
If you are seeing this page, then you must have been redirected from either;
- Mobiprox Blogspot
- 237 Solution
- It's Apple OS
To download the file, all you have to do is:
The normal way of installing a new update for your iDevice isn't making use of tools like iTunes, 3utools, etc. This method is pretty easy for anyone to apply. From this page, you will learn how to update your iDevice to the latest operating system available. You will be able to update directly on the device itself, or through a computer using iTunes.
Depending on the iPhone and the iOS version your device is running, you could even be able to update to the latest iOS release which is iOS 13. Also, one crucial thing to take note of is backing up your current iOS before performing an update.
Updating your iDevice to the latest version without using any tool
As we said above, you should consider taking a backup before going through the update process. This step is to avoid any unforeseen outcomes which might lead to you losing your important files after installing the iOS update.
You can backup using iCloud or iTunes. Also, the time taken for the backup will depend on the content you have and your internet connection.
Backing up to iCloud
This process requires you to be connected to a WiFi. Once the option is toggled on, and you are connected to a WiFi, the backup will automatically commence.
To do this, proceed as follows;
- Connect to a WiFi
- Next, go to "settings" and tap on your name to access your iCloud account. If you are using an older iDevice, you will see a separate iCloud settings option.
- Now, tap on iCloud and toggle on "iCloud Backup"
- Then click on Backup
Updating your iPhone or iPad without iTunes
The steps you need to follow elucidated below:
- Go to settings from you iDevice.
- Note that you need to be connected to a WiFi connection(You can't download iOS updates with Mobile connection)
- Now go to "General" and then to "Software Update".
- If there exist and update for your device, since you are connected, it will be displayed. Download the Update. The time taken for the download will depend on your connection.
- After the download is complete, agree to Apple's terms and conditions and confirm the installation.
- Your device will then reboot and commence the installation process. Just sit back and wait for it to complete.
Although this is the normal way of updating your iDevice, software updates don't usually arrive at all iOS users at the same time. And if you want to update to the latest version which isn't yet available from your device which is compatible with the update, you can use 3utools. In this case, you will need to download the ipsw file from our site or directly from 3utools.